- Our App doesn’t have ownership of these contents, but All the latest content information was collected from Youtube, Dailymotion, and Just Website Player from 184.108.40.206 Website [Other Website URL Link].
- This service is available because it is provided by Dailymotion API Services and Public Youtube API.
- We follow the YOUTUBE policy carefully to using its API. In this app, we do not use YOUTUBE as a background player, and the video download feature is not available. We don't use users' personal information. We are just providing a way to stream videos.
- This application does not save any files that contain any trademark or copyright.
- We don't upload/download any videos.
- This application is just a way to organize, browse, view, embed, and find videos on youtube.
- Everyone can play all videos for free without this app
- We don't claim right on any file in this application. All the content provided in this application has the copyrights of their respective owners.
For your valuable suggestions & improvements please advise us at: [email protected]
All My Content Posts are Free Available On INTERNET Posted By Somebody Else,
I’m Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW. If Anything Is Against LAW, Please Notify Me So That It Can Be Removed.
We remove postings as soon as we can, usually within 4 days. Thank you for your understanding.
What to do if I want you to remove certain copyrighted comments from your website & app?
Please note that we do not host any copyrighted content on this website & app. The comments (text) contain only information shared by users that do not contain data that might be copyrighted in any way. However, we offer a service to remove comments from our website & app if the copyright holder of the content requests so. These removal requests are only valid if:
If your request complies with all of these rules, send a mail with the Contact us page. Please keep the correspondence polite.
We remove postings as soon as we can, usually within 4 days. Keep in mind that we can only handle removal requests that comply with the above rules.
- You are, or your company is, the copyright holder of the content in question.
- You provide the exact URLs to the comment.
- You provide the complete name(s) of the content in question.
- You send the removal request using a verifiable email address (e.g. [email protected]/yourcompany.com).
It's 3rd party resources...we don't have an owner of this content. And also we don't have to host any resource files from our server. It's available on YouTube or other websites. For any further infringement lodges, please contact us via [email protected].